One of the most popular uses for the Regency Horizon See Through is to create two amazing fire views from separate rooms using one fireplace. The Regency Horizon See Through is a cost effective way to divide a larger space while maintaining an open feel.
Backed by the industry’s most comprehensive Limited Lifetime Warranty.
|Turn Down BTU||17,500||19,500|
|View Area||928 sq.in.|
|Vent Type||Direct Vent|
|Faceplate Dimensions|| |
How it Looks:
- Clean contemporary lines with picture frame quality
- Vibrant crystals or relaxing river stones replaces traditional logs
- Double the fire drama with reflective panels for a stronger fire show.
- Outstanding long, full, lazy flames that can be turned down for optimum heat control.
- Accent light enriches the realism of the fire
- Decorate two different ways in two different rooms
How it Works:
- 30" burner covered with cobalt blue crystals for a landscape fire
- Non reflective ceramic glass for a clear view of the fire
- Wall mounted on/off switch
- Easy access controls through slide out drawer
- Electronic Ignition with SureFire switch
- AstroCap venting or Power vent system
- Operates on natural gas or propane
To download manuals, right-click on a link and choose "Save...". All manuals are in PDF format and require you to have a PDF reader installed on your computer in order to view them. You can download the Adobe Reader for free from Adobe.com.
For electronic ignition products and French manuals please see our Manuals page
Owner & Installation Manual
Owner & Installation Manual (French)
Architect CAD drawings