This Hampton cast wood insert installs easily into your existing fireplace adding the timeless beauty of cast iron while eliminating drafts from an open fireplace. This fireplace insert can deliver up to 55,000 BTU of high efficiency heat decreasing your heating bills and increase the value of your home.
Backed by the industry’s most comprehensive Limited Lifetime Warranty.
All Hampton wood inserts are eligible for the $300 US Biomass Tax Credit
|Burn Time||up to 8 hrs.|
|Firebox Capacity||1.4 cu. ft.|
|Room Size||1000 sq. ft.|
|Minimum Fireplace Opening|| |
How it Looks:
- Durable cast iron exterior provides both beauty and radiant heat
- Rich porcelain, enamel finishing adds subtle elegance
- Decorative glass doors bring more drama to the fire
- Efficient upgrade to keep the heat in your home
- Exceptional air wash system keeps glass clean
- Dual-burn design creates longer and more complete burn
How it Works:
- Single load of wood providing warmth up to 8 hours
- EPA Certified, providing an environmentally friendly and clean burn
- Temperature sensitive blower automatically turns on and off
- Easy access waist height control
- Simple single draft rod for heat adjustment
The following accessories are available for this product. You can also design your own fireplace with the Fireplace Design Center.
To download manuals, right-click on a link and choose "Save...". All manuals are in PDF format and require you to have a PDF reader installed on your computer in order to view them. You can download the Adobe Reader for free from Adobe.com.
For electronic ignition products and French manuals please see our Manuals page
Owner & Installation Manual