Compact Elegance. Even your smaller living areas can be transformed with the timeless beauty of durable cast iron Small Hampton Gas Stove. The 18,000 BTU of high efficiency heat can be turned down a full 50% so that you can enjoy the beautiful glow without all the heat.
Backed by the industry’s most comprehensive Limited Lifetime Warranty.
|Turn Down BTU||10,500||10,600|
|View Area||180 sq. in.|
|Vent Type||Direct Vent|
|Unit Dimensions|| |
How it Looks:
- Durable cast iron exterior provides both beauty and radiant heat
- Rich porcelain, enamel finishing adds subtle elegance
- Heat radiating ceramic glass provides maximum viewing area
- Platinum infused glowing embers enhance the fire
- Heavy duty cast iron doors complete the wood fire affect
How it Works:
- Direct vent technology protects your in-home air quality
- Whisper quiet variable speed blower to push the heat
- Controllable heat with up to 50% flame turn down
- Operates on natural gas or propane
To download manuals, right-click on a link and choose "Save...". All manuals are in PDF format and require you to have a PDF reader installed on your computer in order to view them. You can download the Adobe Reader for free from Adobe.com.
For electronic ignition products and French manuals please see our Manuals page
Owner & Installation Manual
Architect CAD drawings