The Large Hampton Gas Stove features the most realistic gas fire available. Complement the classic style with a decorative glass grill or add double screen doors to get the look of a real wood fire. Direct vent technology allows you to put your Hampton Gas Stove exactly where you want it without needing a chimney.
Backed by the industry’s most comprehensive Limited Lifetime Warranty.
|Turn Down BTU||18,000||17,500|
|View Area||301 sq. in.|
|Vent Type||Direct Vent|
|Unit Dimensions|| |
How it Looks:
- Durable cast iron exterior provides both beauty and radiant heat
- Rich porcelain, enamel finishing adds subtle elegance
- Heat radiating ceramic glass provides maximum viewing area
- Platinum infused glowing embers enhance the fire
- Heavy duty cast iron doors complete the wood fire affect.
How it Works:
- Direct vent technology protects your in-home air quality.
- Whisper quiet variable speed blower to push the heat
- Controllable heat with up to 50% flame turn down
- Operates on natural gas or propane
To download manuals, right-click on a link and choose "Save...". All manuals are in PDF format and require you to have a PDF reader installed on your computer in order to view them. You can download the Adobe Reader for free from Adobe.com.
For electronic ignition products and French manuals please see our Manuals page
Owner & Installation Manual
Architect CAD drawings