The striking design of the Alterra CS2400 contemporary wood stove puts the focus on the brilliant glowing fire. With an impressive 20% greater viewing area than traditional wood stoves, and a handy fire-wood storage area at its base, the CS2400 is perfectly proportioned for visual pleasure and functional convenience.
Backed by the industry’s most comprehensive Limited Lifetime Warranty.
All Regency wood stoves are eligible for the $300 US Biomass Tax Credit
|Burn Time||up to 8 hrs|
|Firebox Capacity||2.3 cu. ft.|
|Room Size||1000-2200 sq. ft|
|Unit Dimensions|| |
How it looks:
- The next chapter in wood fireplace design
- Reversible cast iron door with removable handle
- Exceptional air wash system keeps glass clean
- Dual-burn design creates longer and more complete burns
- Heat radiating ceramic glass provides maximum warmth
- Seamlessly constructed firebox maximizes efficiency and heat output
How it works:
- Built-in top louver airmate directs warm air into the room
- Single load of wood providing warmth up to 8 hours
- EPA Certified, providing an environmentally friendly and clean burn
- Temperature sensitive blower automatically turns on and off
- Simple single draft rod for heat adjustment
The following accessories are available for this product. You can also design your own fireplace with the Fireplace Design Center.
To download manuals, right-click on a link and choose "Save...". All manuals are in PDF format and require you to have a PDF reader installed on your computer in order to view them. You can download the Adobe Reader for free from Adobe.com.
For electronic ignition products and French manuals please see our Manuals page
Owner & Installation Manual
Owner & Installation Manual (French)